The COVID-19 pandemic forced nonprofits to shift long-planned fundraising events online. But while many nonprofits have deep experience with in-person events, even they quickly learned that virtual events come with unique challenges and considerations.
This guide is designed with nonprofit staff in mind, especially those planning a virtual fundraising event for the first time. Download now to learn:
- What type of event should you organize?
- How should you evaluate the technology requirements?
- How can you market the event to your supporters?
- How can the event feel engaging and fun for attendees?
You'll also get helpful resources:
- Checklists to be sure you think of everything.
- Worksheets so you can strategize and take notes.
- Templates to help you quickly draft your plans.
Thank you to our partner Pledge, for sponsoring this guide.Download this publication