We are calling on foundations to actively partner with grantees to fund and enable cybersecurity.
NTEN, TAG, and Tech Impact aim to elevate cybersecurity as a sector-wide concern, including funders, grantees, and nonprofit partners. The first step to making a change is to build awareness among those with the ability to do and fund capacity building work. This partner report is part of the Cybersecurity Essentials for Philanthropy series by TAG.
In this report we cover:
- The state of cybersecurity among nonprofit organizations
- Guidance on providing direct funding for security projects
- Capacity building grant ideas for cybersecurity
- Where to locate resources specific to grantees’ size and structure
- Thoughts on how to set standards for grantees while avoiding unfunded mandates
Download the report and share it with someone who can make a difference in philanthropy today.DOWNLOAD