Are you a technically-inclined project manager? Do you explore the latest features in Asana, Smartsheet, and/or Jira for fun; or organize your personal life in spreadsheets? Then have we got a job for you!
We’re seeking an awesome US-based person to join our distributed, 20+ person team as a Project Manager.
The core responsibility for this position will be to manage web design and development projects to ensure our clients get the best possible service, on time and within budget. This position will be responsible for managing multiple projects at once and leading day-to-day communications with clients and internal team members, so we’re looking for an organized, detail-oriented, self-starting, multi-tasking person.
Since we are a WordPress-focused web agency, our ideal candidate will have at least some working knowledge of how the Internet works and how to administer a WordPress site. Some knowledge of web design, UX best practices, and digital and marketing strategy would also be helpful, though actual developer skills are not expected.
- Maintain amazing relationships with inspiring nonprofit clients, many of them nontechnical
- Oversee multiple web projects to ensure they are completed to spec and delivered on time
- Work with clients, designers, and developers to thoroughly document and communicate functional specs and ensure work is completed
- Monitor project hours burndown rate and ensure projects are completed within budget
- Schedule and lead meetings with clients and Cornershop team members
- Test web functionality and ensure client’s requirements are met
- Insanely detail oriented (enough that your friends may secretly hate you for it)
- Incredibly organized (they might mock you for this too)
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced and enthusiastic juggler (literally would be cool, but we’re speaking metaphorically here)
- Ability to keep your cool when others are freaking out
- Proven track record of successful project management
- Passionate about progressive causes
- Knowledge of best practices in web design and development
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Ability to remain cheerful, calm, and organized even though the *$%@ conference line isn’t working for everyone AGAIN
Awesome but Totally Not Required
- Familiarity with common nonprofit solutions, such as Engaging Networks, EveryAction, Luminate Online, Salesforce, and/or other similar platforms
- SEO best practices knowledge and experience
- Some web design skills and Photoshop/Sketch experience
- Previous experience working successfully from home as part of a remote team
- Previous experience working for a creative agency
Cornershop Creative is an award-winning online services agency committed to listening carefully to our non-profit and small business clients and helping them achieve their goals. Our designs are beautiful, and our websites are creative and innovative. Learn more about us at https://cornershopcreative.com/.
Competitive benefits include:
- Salary: $65,000
- 100% medical coverage on platinum level plan
- Dental and vision insurance options with 50% employer contribution
- 401k with 2% employer match fully vested from day one
- Work from home
- 100% monthly internet reimbursement
- Workspace furnishing budget
- Professional development budget
- Generous and flexible PTO package
- 10 holidays off, plus a winter break between Christmas and New Year’s
- We work hard, but are people-focused first, and have families and priorities outside of work!
To apply, visit https://cornershopcreative.com/apply/ to submit:
- Your résumé, which should include an indication of which US state you live and work in
- A brief cover letter, explaining why you’re excited about this opportunity
- If possible, links to work you’ve been involved with that we should see, such as recent websites or testimonials
Please be sure to include all of these items — to save everyone valuable time we’ll throw out incomplete applications. Thanks for understanding.
US Applicants only!
Cornershop is an equal opportunity employer.