To assist with the development and execution of systems and data needed to power the success of the Development and Alumni Relations programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with the Director of Development Data and Technologies to manage the systems and data needed to fuel the success of the Development and Alumni Relations (DAR) programs.
- Develop, manage, and execute a plan to incorporate data into DAR communications projects.
- Work collaboratively with the Associate Director of Development Communications to build and manage DAR giving and event webpages, develop email notification templates, and update content on a scheduled basis.
- Work collaboratively with the Director of Development Data and Technologies to manage Raiser’s Edge NXT, develop reports, pull data files, and train users.
- Assist with the development and execution of processes to import various constituency files into Raiser’s Edge NXT, including new graduate records, new employee records, data append files, and other files as needed.
- Assist in the development and management of Giving Day and Crowdfunding microsites, as well as other sites as needed. Develop reports in Encompass.
- Other related duties as assigned.
BENEFITS AT UTA:
We are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package to all our employees at the University.
To help you understand the full value of these benefits, we have created a tool that calculates the total worth of your compensation package. This tool takes into account all of the benefits that you are eligible for, including health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off. To access this tool and learn more about the total value of your benefits, please click on the following link:https://resources.uta.edu/hr/services/records/compensation-tools.php
Work Schedule is Monday – Friday; 8:00 am – 5:00 pm; Hybrid remote schedule is available up to two days a week.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Two (2) or more years of progressively responsible experience working in Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge NXT and Anthology Encompass or comparable platforms.
- High level of computer proficiency, including proficiency using the Microsoft Office suite.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks while working proactively with others in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid customer-service orientation.
- A high degree of professionalism and customer service.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and time management skills, and ability to set and meet appropriate deadlines.
- Detail-oriented with excellent project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to stay knowledgeable and skills-proficient with current and future technologies.
Please apply here.