What You Will Do
Discovery and Requirements Gathering (30%)
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with stakeholders across the organization to ensure clear lines of communication and overcome silos
- Plan and facilitate stakeholder meetings to capture critical information regarding business processes, pain points, emerging needs, and ideas for improvement.
- Develop and implement periodic surveys to collect other forms of structured information.
- Analyze and articulate research findings to relevant staff, contractors, and vendors
- Maintain a comprehensive and usable archive of all materials relating to discovery and requirements gathering research
- Create reports, presentations, process diagrams, data visualizations, and other deliverables derived from research activities
- Provide templates and direct guidance to stakeholders in all functional areas to help them improve their own relevant documentation
- Serve as the organization’s primary expert on knowledge management tools and practices, playing a critical role in any future deployments of relevant software platforms.
Process Optimization (25%)
- Identify risks, inefficiencies and other areas for improvement with processes related to data collection, storage, maintenance, analysis, reporting, and utilization, as well as processes related to other Technology department functions such as staff onboarding and day-to-day support
- Develop business cases and present recommendations to senior leadership
- Help to evaluate requests for new technology tools and configurations
- Participate in the development of new processes and workflows
Data Analysis (20%)
- Review reports, dashboards, and export files to identify issues with data quality and integrity
- Perform data transformation and hygiene tasks as needed
- Maintain general awareness of patterns and trends pertaining to data within COOP’s Salesforce instance and associated platforms
Who We Need
- 3-5 years of experience in a professional technology role, with at least 1 year of specific experience in business analysis, requirements gathering, or a similar function
- Strong knowledge of CRM software required
- Experience and/or familiarity with Salesforce preferred
- Advanced interpersonal and communication skills, including technical writing and editing
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field such as Computer Science or Business Administration (or equivalent credential or experience); credentials such as PMI-PBA preferred, but not required
- Proficiency with a diagramming tool such as Visio, Omnigraffle, or SmartDraw
Who You Are
- Analytic Mindset. You are passionate about understanding and communicating about how things work, and finding ways to make them work better
- Data-Driven. Your analyses may be informed by anecdotes, but are grounded in hard evidence, and you understand the potential impact of flawed techniques, models, and biases.
- Skilled Communicator. You are capable of easily translating business needs into technical requirements and vice-versa, communicating efficiently about complex topics with stakeholders of all learning styles and levels of technical proficiency
- Human-Centric. You genuinely enjoy learning about, and helping to solve, the problems of others
- Equity Builder. You actively seek out avenues for addressing structural inequities in your work and have the ability to sustain a commitment to this work.
- Adaptable. Willingness to adapt no matter the challenge and think of creative solutions.
What We Offer You
- Base Salary: $80,000 - $85,000 annually (commensurate with experience)
- A generous flexible unlimited vacation policy, including holidays and office closed the last week of December and the first week of July
- Up to 100% employer-funded comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage for you (dependents may be added to coverage at additional cost)
- $1,500 annual professional development budget (prorated based on start date)
- Flexible spending account benefits (healthcare, dependent care, and commuter)
- 401(K) retirement plan (4% employer match, immediate eligibility, immediate vesting)