Feb 5, 2024
Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation, based in Scottsdale, AZ, seeks a Database Administrator. This individual is experienced, self-starting, strategic-thinking, data-driven, and integral to the success of the Foundation. Reporting to the Foundation’s Chief Finance and Administration Officer and the Chief Advancement Officer, this hands-on position is accountable for maintaining the integrity of all the Foundation’s constituent data and prospecting assets and using that information to support the efforts of the Foundation’s advancement and marketing efforts to create sustainable funding streams that support the Foundation’s mission.
Summary of Essential Functions:
• Maintains and administers the constituent database (donors, members, and ticketed visitors) that serves as the basis for all outreach and analysis.
• Ensures constituent activity entries are accurately and timely recorded into the Foundation’s database. Sets up user accounts and user permissions, trains users in basic protocols, sets up exports and reports, imports data from external sources (i.e. spreadsheets, event attendee data, etc.), and supports users with database troubleshooting and data extraction.
• Oversees entry and processing of donations, gift acknowledgments, biographical information/contact reports, and other data all while analyzing and maintaining mail merges, acknowledgments, pledge reminders, and invoices within a specified timeframe.
• Responsible for the data integrity of the donor database. Conducts regular audits to ensure data accuracy, which involves merging duplicate records, performing global changes, running audit queries, auditing and committing gift batches, and performing data cleanup.
• Minimum of 5 years’ administrator experience with Blackbaud Altru, Salesforce NPSP, or another similar CRM platform.
• Undergraduate degree in data science/analytics or business analytics, or an equivalent combination of education and experience in lieu of a degree.
• Knowledge of best practices in development data entry and related financial management.
• Proven record of experience utilizing analytical and problem-solving skills. The ability to take data, transform it into useful reports, and disseminate it to the appropriate staff.
• Ability to manage confidential information, multiple priorities, and competing deadlines while maintaining an unwavering attention to detail, and demonstrating excellent time management skills.
• Experience training users of databases.
Salary and Benefits
This is a full-time exempt position with a target starting salary of $75,000/year, plus comprehensive benefits including a paid-time-off package. The Foundation pays up to 85% of monthly health-care premiums and enrolls all regular full-time employees into our life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, and long-term care policies at no cost to employees.
About Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation:
Sharply focused on ensuring our local, regional, national, and international audiences feel welcome to explore, engage in, understand, and financially support the historic spaces of Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin and Taliesin West, Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation inspires people to discover and embrace an architecture for better living through meaningful connection to nature, the arts and each other. In Wright’s own words, our vision is “to make life more beautiful, the world a better one for living in, and to give reason, rhyme, and meaning to life.”
Please click on the online application link for a complete job description.