NTEN incurs significant expenses before the event, and also understands that circumstances change. When you register for the Nonprofit Technology Conference (NTC), you agree to this change and cancellation policy.
Cancellations and refunds
This section about cancellations and refunds applies to any NTC registration type for which a fee is charged.
You may cancel your registration and receive a refund, minus a handling fee, if NTEN receives your request within 30 days of purchase and by March 12, 2023. No refunds will be issued for cancellations requested more than 30 days past the purchase date. No refunds will be given for cancellations requested after March 12, 2023, even if bought less than 30 days prior.
No-shows are not refunded for any reason. NTEN does not give credit toward future conferences or NTEN products. NTEN reserves the right to refuse service.
Special conditions for a group registration that receives a free registration: You will not receive a refund if you cancel one of the four paid individual registrations in a group registration for which a free registration was received by your organization.
Handling fee: You will be charged a $50 handling fee for each canceled registration, and the balance of your registration rate will be refunded. If you have an unpaid registration invoice, NTEN will send you a new invoice for the $50 handling fee.
How to request: To request a cancellation, you must email us your request in writing. All approved registration refunds will be processed by May 30, 2023.
You may transfer your NTC registration to any other person, with the following exceptions:
- Volunteer registrations cannot be transferred.
- Scholarship registrations cannot be transferred.
- Speaker registrations may only be transferred to another speaker approved by NTEN.
How to request: To transfer a registration to another person, email us with the new attendee’s name, email address, job title, organization, and billing address. Transfer requests must be received by April 10, 2023.
Switching from in-Denver to virtual, or vice versa
You may switch your in-Denver NTC registration to a virtual registration, or vice versa, with the following exceptions:
- Volunteer registrations are only for in-Denver and cannot be switched to virtual.
- Scholarship registrations for in-Denver may be switched to virtual. However, switching from virtual to in-Denver scholarship registration may be requested, but approval is not guaranteed.
- Speaker registration changes have a significant impact on the conference agenda. In-Denver sessions cannot accommodate virtual presenters unless sessions have been designated as hybrid. Speaker registration changes may be requested, but approval is not guaranteed.
To switch from in-Denver to virtual registration, you will be refunded the difference between the registration rates at the time you registered, minus a $50 handling fee.
To switch from virtual to in-Denver registration, you will be charged the difference between your original virtual registration rate and the in-Denver registration rate on the day you send your request to switch, plus a $50 handling fee. For example, if on April 1 you request to switch from your original virtual early non-member registration to in-Denver, you will be charged the difference between the the last minute in-Denver non-member rate and the virtual early non-member rate, plus the handling fee. You will owe $499 ($1,049-$600+$50).
How to request: To switch your registration, email us your request. Requests to switch must be received by April 10, 2023.