There’s a lot happening at NTEN, and we want you to get involved! In this weekly roundup, you’ll find the full list of NTEN events, opportunities, and deadlines for participation. Whether it’s in-person events, such as NTEN Labs or 501 Tech Clubs, online Communities of Practice or webinars, or deadlines for contributing content or applications – this weekly round-up has you covered. Also, are you attending an NPTech-related event this month? Check out this page to see where NTEN will be in the community this month; we’d love to link up with you.
- 10/7 NFN4Good Tech Club SWFL (Naples, FL): Social Media Surgery: Twitter, Facebook, Google+
- 10/7 NetSquared Vancouver (Vancouver, BC): Small Changes for Big Results: How to Optimize Your Online Donations
- 10/7 CommBuild Community of Practice: TBD
- 10/8 NTEN Quarterly Town Hall
- 10/8 Nonprofits and Data Community of Practice: Knowing Your Numbers – Annual Audit of Database Trends
- 10/9 NTEN Webinar: How To Create Great Visual Media Content On A Shoestring Budget
- 10/21 – Contributions for November Connect Newsletter: Community Generated Content deadline. How do you listen to your community and generate content from it? We’d love to hear from you if you’d be interested in sharing ideas, tools, best practices, case examples, etc.