There’s a lot happening at NTEN, and we want you to get involved! In this weekly roundup, you’ll find the full list of NTEN events, opportunities, and deadlines for participation. Whether it’s in-person events, such as NTEN Labs or 501 Tech Clubs, online Communities of Practice or webinars, or deadlines for contributing content or applications – this weekly round-up has you covered. Also, are you attending an NPTech-related event this month? Check out this page to see where NTEN will be in the community this month; we’d love to link up with you.
- 10/20 PDXTech4Good (Portland, OR): Being Mindful on the Web: Protecting Yourself and Your Organization
- 10/21 NTEN Lab (Austin, TX): Impact Evaluation and Measurement for Nonprofits
- 10/21 501 Tech Club LA (Los Angeles, CA): Making it Matter: The impact of pro bono tech on nonprofit organizations
- 10/23 501 Tech Club DC (Washington, DC): Happy Hour
- 10/23 NetSquared Victoria (Victoria, BC): Effective Data Analysis for Everyone
- 10/23 Seattle Tech4Good (Seattle, WA): Storytelling Through Data Visualization
- 10/21 CommBuild: Newsjacking with Media Cause
- 10/22 Technology Decision Makers: TBD
- 10/23 Drupal Community of Practice: TBD
- 10/23 Product Spotlight: Benefits & Features of a Web-Based Donor Management System
- 10/21 – Contributions for November Connect Newsletter: Community Generated Content deadline. How do you listen to your community and generate content from it? We’d love to hear from you – please share articles about your ideas, tools, best practices, case examples, and more.