Ever wondered what it takes to put on the largest conference of changemakers that put tech to work for their causes? Volunteering is a great way to go behind the scenes and contribute to the experience that is the Nonprofit Technology Conference (NTC). Sign up today to be a volunteer at the 15NTC in Austin, Texas!
Volunteer Dates: March 2-6 (Note, volunteers will serve up to eight hours, the entire five days is not mandatory)
Location: Austin, Texas
Venue: Austin Convention Center
Not only will you be an important part of the conference, but there are some great benefits to volunteering at the NTC:
- Network and build connections with other volunteers, NTEN staff, and 15NTC speakers
- Special recognition and thanks from the stage at the 15NTC, and on the 15NTC website
- 15NTC registrants will receive a refund that reduces their registration cost to $199
- Volunteers serve up to eight hours and will need to check in and out of their shifts
- Assist NTEN staff with various aspects of the 15NTC, including: managing information and registration lines, providing assistance to the speaker(s) as needed, helping exhibitors and sponsors in the Science Fair, and stuffing tote bags with exhibitor/sponsor materials
- Recognize that volunteer shifts conflict with one or more breakout sessions
>Space is limited, register today! Volunteer opportunities are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. The final volunteer application deadline is January 9, 2015.
After you sign up to volunteer, NTEN Content Manager, Steph Routh, will follow up with more details. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.