The Early Bird registration deadline for the 2014 Leading Change Summit has been extended to July 31st! Between now and July 31st, we’re offering the lowest rates to you, our amazing community members! Join NTEN as we launch this Summit on September 3-6 in San Francisco.
If you haven’t registered yet, don’t miss out. And if you needed more convincing, here are the top 5 reasons why you should attend the Leading Change Summit this September!
- The magic factor. When nonprofit leaders and changemakers get together in one room, big things can happen: Ideas, shared learning, partnerships – the opportunities are endless. But how can you tap the potential and move your ideas forward when it’s over? The LCS experience is all about the movement from start to finish, from the opening plenary until the Idea Accelerator. Learn more about the LCS experience.
- Because it gets lonely at the top. You give 100% every day at work, but sometimes you just have to step back from the day-to-day tasks and think big. LCS offers an imaginative space for you to work with like-minded professionals to explore ideas, concepts, and projects to take forward once you leave. Check out the three educational tracks we have to offer: Impact Leadership, Digital Strategy, and Future of Technology.
- We’ve got your back. The discussions are defined by the people in the room, but you don’t have to wait until September 3rd to get started. Once you register and select a track, you can start networking with your track team through facilitated discussions online. We want you to maximize your time at LCS, so that’s why we’re hosting this free upcoming webinar on August 6th: How to Make the Most of the Leading Change Summit.
- Our track facilitators & keynote speakers are truly remarkable. We’re fortunate to have some of the brightest professionals in the room that will be there to support and inspire you. Check out the full lineup of track facilitators and keynote speakers.
- It ends with a bang. The Idea Accelerator (IA) is our super-charged finale to help you get a jump-start on putting your ideas into action. Led by facilitators from LimeRed Studio, Emily Lonigro Boylan and Demetrio Cardona-Maguigad, the IA will be looking for new ideas for programs, products, apps, websites, online community platforms, or hybrid organizations – with prizes in store for the winner! As an LCS attendee, you are encouraged to bring your idea to the forefront. Learn more about the Idea Accelerator and criteria to submit an idea.
Who should attend?
After years of convening our Nonprofit Technology Conference for a wide nonprofit audience, we created the Leading Change Summit to offer an exclusive opportunity for nonprofit changemakers to access advanced level learning amongst peers in the nonprofit industry. We’re looking for nonprofit changemakers that hold positions in (but not limited to): Executive Leadership, and Directors/Managers of Marketing & Communications, Fundraising, and IT.