A monthly roundup of our favorite nonprofit tech resources and other goodies. Read more posts on our blog.
- What’s your plan for engaging millennials? Daniel Melbye has some great ideas for motivating millenials to help.
- Code for America helped build LocalData to empower communities to collect data with new tools like smartphone and paper-based surveys, and you don’t have to be an expert to use it!
- ‘Selfie,’ ‘fauxhawk,’ and ‘phablet’ are now part of the Oxford dictionary.
- A great collection of maps that might change the way you look at the world, or will just make you think of big block of cheese day.
- Do you remember your first trip to the beach? If not, you can relive it vicariously through this puppy.
- Have you ever had a day where you want to throw it all away and move to the woods and ride a buffalo around?
- When you have those days, a calming bunny can be just the help you need.