A monthly roundup of our favorite nonprofit tech resources and other goodies.
- It seems we aren’t the only ones celebrating the knowledge in the community this month: Blackbaud released a free ebook all about fundraising and marketing, featuring lots of NTEN members.
- Speaking of fundraising, earlier this month TechSoup Global, in partnership with Council on Foundations, announced the launch of NGOsource.
- You want more data? Oh! All you had to do was ask. Have you seen the new eNonprofit Benchmarks Study? It just went live!
- If March is about celebrating the community, April may be about the community celebrating the tools that bring them together. Be sure that Drupal Day and is on your calendar!
- One thing we know and love about the NTEN community, is that you always have experience and ideas to share. We’re currently collecting feedback about the online community platforms you use – it should just take a few minutes!
- What is libraries aggregated metadata from state and regional libraries into one central, searchable portal? Oh wait.
- If you’ve read this far as a way of procrastinating on your own to-do list for the day, you should be rewarded with jokes about procrastination, obviously.