- Are you looking for a different way to get more information about your community? Socialbrite reviewed some tools for asking your community what’s important to them and learning how effective your programs are.
- Why stop at collecting feedback? In the latest “closer look” report, we asked nonprofits about engagement data – how to collect it and how it impacts their work.
- What do gamification, MOOCs, and HTML5 have in common? They are all included in the 2013 Hottest E-Learning Trends. Obviously.
- If you’re not sure how to use Vine, check out these four easy ways to add Vine to your social messaging.
- A big thanks to Watershed for creating a very simple tool that can help save time and make your calls to social action seem pretty awesome: Check out the Share Code Generator!
- If cat videos have taught us anything, it is that a great (even if simple) video, can reach millions. Thanks to See3, Edelman, and YouTube, your videos might reach millions, too!
- A lot of people talk about using data to do everything better. The Girls Scouts of Northern California are using predictive analytics to lower volunteer loss.
- Some great out of the box thinking; The Bridge School uses tech to help students overcome their imparements.
- Baby ducks: the cure to your sads. Don’t be sad.
June 30, 2013