A monthly roundup of our favorite nonprofit tech resources and other goodies. Read more posts on our blog.
- We talk about data and how nonprofits can better use their data to make decisions, but some artists are looking at data a little differently.
- Facebook has announced a new Donate feature. It’s only available to 18 nonprofits right now, but nonprofits can sign up to participate in the future.
- Something else to keep in mind when you’re planning your next fundraising campaign; MobileCause has announced a 0% transaction fee for mobile fundraising.
- And that’s a big deal when you consider that tablet sales are up 53% from last year. Check out TechSoup’s 2013 Year in Review for other great news and resources from the past year.
- That’s a lot of great news from just the past few days that will make you happy, but will it make you happy for 24 hours straight?
- This year, ‘selfie’ was added to the dictionary, and everyone’s getting in on them.
- You can even get your selfies printed on marshmallows, or any of your Instagram images. Great for dropping into your hot chocolate!
- What better way to enjoy that hot chocolate than with your favorite holiday movie. Or all of your favorite holiday movies jammed into one video.
- As long as we’re in the holiday spirit, how about one of our favorite captains singing “Let it Snow”.
- Few things can come between a dog and their owner, but cats are one of those things.
Nothing will come between us and sharing great ideas and a bit of fun, though. See you in 2014!