The 18th issue of NTEN: Change explores what organizations are doing to be more effective, and the actions that they’re taking to scale up. It is a collection of articles and interviews that look inside the nonprofit to understand the systems, processes, and tools that are in place to ensure success, and inspire you to do the same!
- Measuring Return on Investment for Technology by Karen Graham, Idealware
- When Disaster Strikes: Social Media that Drives Self Recovery, by Timo Luege, Consultant and Founder, Social Media for Good
- Virtual Organizations: How to Create a Culture of Collaboration, Interview with Heather Martin, InterfaithFamily, and Susan Hibbard, BUILD Initiative
- Creating a Tech-Savvy Nonprofit Culture, by Peter Campbell, Legal Services Corporation
- YNPN: Growing While Grassroots, by Jamie Smith, YNPN
We also go behind the scenes to get tips from the California Coastkeepers Alliance about the importance of building partnerships, learn how Splash redefines transparency with technology, receive advice from the Humane Society International on what to consider when planning a global expansion, and TerraCycle demonstrates how to reduce waste and raise funds at the same time.
You might notice: The Change journal has changed! As part of NTEN’s overall website redesign, the Change journal is now hosted on the NTEN site. You can scroll through the articles, click on “In this Issue” at the top to navigate back to other sections, and share individual articles.