It’s that time again!
If there’s a session you hope to see at the 2015 Nonprofit Technology Conference in Austin, TX—even if you don’t want to present it yourself—please read the Breakout Session Submission Guidelines and submit a proposal. The form is open through June 22, 2014.
Who will read and review the submissions? Well, for starters, you can! The community voting platform will be open in July. After that, Team NTEN will work closely with this year’s Steering Committee to finalize the content.
Speaking of the Steering Committee, allow me to introduce them. In April we put out the call for volunteers and were totally overwhelmed by the response. It was very tough to narrow down to the following group, but we’re thrilled to have them on board.
15NTC Steering Committee
- Beth Becker, Founding Partner and Lead Digital Strategist, Indigo Strategies
- Nikki Berrian, Senior Director of IT/Facilities, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Metro Atlanta
- Andrea Berry, Director of Development, Hardy Girls Healthy Women
- Or Cingilli, Director of Technology, Maclellan Foundation
- Luis Cornejo, Information Systems Manager, The Baby Fold
- Erin Fogel, Self-Employed Freelancer, devcollaborative
- Jen Frazier, President, Firefly Partners
- Katie Fritz, IT Strategy Consultant, Katie M Fritz LLC
- Lauren Girardin, Marketing and Communications Consultant, Lauren Girardin Consulting
- Karen Graham, Director, Technology & Innovation, MAP for Nonprofits
- Nicole Hedges, IT & CRM Solutions Manager, Ounce of Prevention Fund
- Maya Jakubowicz, Director, Finance & Administration, Women Make Movies
- Allyson Kapin, Partner, Rad Campaign
- Aimee Lorenz, Digital Engagement Manager, Feeding America
- David Nero, Chief Information Officer, Perkins School for the Blind
- Rose Olea, Director of IT, American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society
- Carlos Orue, Technology Manager, Youth Guidance
- Neel Patel, Founder, MGNFY.it Chairperson, CommunityRED.org
- Kathy Plate, Online Communications Director, Ultraviolet
- James Porter, Associate Director, External Relations, The END Fund
- Sue Anne Reed, Account Manager, The Engage Group
- Graham Reid, IT Manager, Catholic Charities
- John Roig, Vice President of Information Systems, Family Central, Inc.
- James Servino, Associate Director, Online Mobilization and Social Media, Human Rights Campaign
- Sara Rowland, Director of Client Services, International Data Management
- Devon Smith, Director of Social Media and Analytics, Threespot
- Rachael Stern, Public Affairs Manager, Planned Parenthood Pasadena & San Gabriel Valley
- Dar Veverka, Director of Technology, LIFT
- Robert Weiner, President, Robert L. Weiner Consulting
- Leon Wilson, Senior Director, Technology and Data Engagement, Michigan Nonprofit Association
- Meico Whitlock, Senior Manager, Communications, National Alliance of State and Territorial AIDS Directors
We know this power team will help make the 15NTC programming our best yet!
We also have an Austin Host Committee, an NTENer Center Committee, and an Advocacy Lounge Committee, and we’ll introduce you to them soon. We’re still accepting newcomers to our #ntcgreen Committee. If you’d like to help make the conference as Earth-friendly as possible, please leave a comment below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.