From Bitcoin, to crowdfunding, to the tricky discussion about overhead – articles cover some of the latest topics in digital fundraising, and opportunities for nonprofits.
This issue is packed with actionable ideas, inspiring interviews, and tips that your organization can use to get ready for the end of the year, if not sooner!
>>Read the June 2014 issue! (online or mobile device)
Here’s a run down of our feature articles:
- Reinventing the Ask: Fundraising in the Digital Age, by Josh Hirsch, The Weiss School and Dave Tinker, CFRE, ACHIEVA
- The Missing Middle: Neglecting Middle Donors is Costing Nonprofits Millions, by Alia McKee, Sea Change Strategies
- Crowdfunding: Tomorrow’s Fundraising Models Today, by Miriam Kagan, Kimbia and David J. Neff, PwC Digital and Lights. Camera. Help.
- Changing the Conversation About Overhead, by Rick Cohen, National Council of Nonprofits
- Bitcoin: A Fundraising Digital Disruptor, by Jason Shim, Pathways to Education
We also go behind the scenes with Kiva, GlobalGiving, Urban Ministries of Durham, and FundsforNGOs, and the Surfrider Foundation reveals the key ingredient that’s needed to complement digital tools for effective advocacy and engagement.
Plus, learn how to fundraise year-round with holidays, and the NTEN Voices section: community tweets, examples of good donor stewardship, and we ask Food & Water Watch: How do you practice what you preach?
>>Enjoy, and subscribe! Get this journal free every quarter in your inbox by subscribing today.