Here are the latest highlights from your fellow NTEN Members making news:
- Well, Ello there! Have you checked out the latest social media platform, Ello? Allyson Kapin of FrogLoop offers tips and tricks for exploring and experimenting with Ello.
- Take part in Philanthropy Talk’s upcoming Measure It! workshop, Oct. 21st, in Portland, OR. NTEN Members save 25% with the promo code: NTEN-Members.
- Do you need a new website? Idealware’s new workbook can help you decide which is the best way forward for your nonprofit to improve its web presence.
- Wondering what video can do for you? This handy infographic from Tech Impact illustrates the power of video for engaging your users.
- There’s a terrific schedule of sessions and an all-star lineup of speakers (including NTEN Members, Steve McDonell of ACHIEVA and Beth Kanter) planned for the Bayer Center for Nonprofits’ upcoming Tech Now Conference in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Are you headed to Salesforce’s annual Dreamforce in San Francisco next week? Don’t miss Idealist Consulting’s free Engagement Party for social changemakers. RSVP and boogie on down.
- Speaking of Salesforce, they just announced NGO Connect, a new app to help nonprofits connect every aspect of their work for greater impact. Cloud4Good’s new white paper can help you navigate the various Salesforce cloud options available.
- Planning to make the switch to Drupal? Or maybe you’re considering it, but aren’t sure what’s involved? Then don’t miss Promet Source’s upcoming webinar on switching and migrating to the Drupal platform.
- Take the #NPCommPix Challenge! Kivi Leroux Miller has teamed with BC/DC Ideas to create a photo a day challenge for Instagram and Twitter to help nonprofits share their mission through daily photo prompts. Learn more and start snapping photos!
- #StartingGood Digital Summit is an online event exploring the tactics, tools, and techniques entrepreneurs are using to create change today. Hear NTEN’s Amy Sample Ward, and many NTEN Member expert speakers about the power of social enterprise, how changemakers are using social media to create impact, and the new ways change is being funded today.
If you’ve got some happenings and news of your own to share, let us know and we’ll feature it in an upcoming Member News RoundUp!