Check out the latest articles, news, and events from NTEN Members!
1. IMAB is hosting a free virtual conference for nonprofits on February 20. Join in the 2nd Annual Integrated Marketing Virtual Conference and learn how to enhance and optimize your cross-channel fundraising and marketing programs, and gain valuable insight from experts in the field on new trends and smart integration techniques.
2. Wondering how nonprofits did with 2014 fundraising? M+R‘s 2014 Fundraising Year in Review looks at fundraising data from 16 nonprofit clients to assess how they fared with fundraising in 2014.
3. Tickets are on sale now for Create Good, a half-day conference to inspire nonprofit communicators to try new ideas, complete current projects, and find like-minded awesome professionals. Sessions feature community leaders in nonprofit communications and fundraising, including NTEN Member, Kivi Leroux Miller, as keynote speaker.
4. What do you do when the President comes calling? Neighborworks America takes you behind the scenes and shares how to roll with the unexpected when an important visitor comes to your organization.
5. What do Pac-Man and dance have in common? A lot, as it turns out. Dance USA explores the connections between dance and game design.
6. Forget everything you learned about Millennials. Beth Kanter tells you how to prepare for Generation Z donors.
7. Chances are you’re on Facebook, but chances are you may not know how to get the value you could out of this platform. Learn how to unlock the value of Facebook on Action Sprout‘s webinar, “Create Content Your Supporters on Facebook Will Love!”
8. TINT is giving away 10 Annual Pro Plans, each worth $5,100. Post to any social media platform with why you love your nonprofit and the hashtag #TINT4Good for a chance to win. You could win your nonprofit $5,100 worth of social media tech and a social media strategy consultation. Check out tintup.com/tint4good to learn more.
9. Emerging Practitioners in Philanthropy (EPIP) is issuing a call for sessions for their 2015 National Conference, to be held in New Orleans, May 12-14. Join emerging change agents to share best practices and resources on how to make the world a more just, sustainable, and equitable place.
10. Save the date for the Association of Advancement Services Professionals’ (AASP) annual meeting, Summit 2015! This year’s event will take place on Chicago’s Magnificent Mile at the Westin Michigan Avenue Hotel, Oct. 28-30, and will feature in-depth education for all levels and areas of advancement services, as well as top-notch program and networking events.
11. The Nonprofit Association of Oregon (NAO) has a number of educational events for February, including topics like board effectiveness & recruitment, targeted marketing, and equity tools & assessments. Learn more and register.
Got some news or happenings of your own to share? Let us know and we may include it in a future NTEN Member Roundup.