This week is National Volunteer Week! You’ve probably seen the posts all week on the NTEN blog as we recognize and appreciate the tremendous amount of energy, passion, and action that SO many individuals in the NTEN community contribute to help us as an organization and to ensure that this is a thriving community for all. To round out our full week of gratitude to all those that support us, I want to share a very heartfelt thank you and virtual hug to those individuals helping us stay true to the needs of the community, set high goals for our work, and ultimately set the course for all that we do: the NTEN Board of Directors.
You may have met board members at the recent NTC, or at a monthly Tech Club meeting. You may know them from their work and contributions to the sector. Or, maybe this is the first time you’re seeing their name. Whether they are old friends or new ones, please join us in thanking all of them for their volunteer service year-round in support of NTEN!
NTEN Board of Directors
Thank you all for your dedication and service:
- Agnes Zach, Executive Director, Willamette Valley Development Officers
- Almin Surani, Chief Information Officer, Canadian Red Cross
- Amy Borgstrom, Associate Director of Policy, Corporation for National and Community Service
- Edward G. Happ, Global CIO, International Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
- Eileen Twiggs, Healthcare, Information Technology, and Legal Consultant
- Gayle Samuelson Carpentier, Chief Business Development Officer, TechSoup Global
- Jereme Bivins, Digital Media Manager, Rockefeller Foundation
- Katya Andresen, CEO, ePals
- Maddie Grant, Digital Strategist; Lead Editor, SocialFish
- Miriam Barnard, Organizational Development and Fundraising Strategist
- Nancy Schwartz, President, Nancy Schwartz & Co.
- Rusty Burwell, Vice President, Data and Technology, American Lung Association
- Steve MacLaughlin, Director of Internet Solutions, Blackbaud