Speaking of trotting, we know many of you are headed for turkey and holiday celebrations this week so our webinar programming is taking a holiday till next week. If you’ve missed any of the many webinars this month, check out the webinar archives, where you can access these on-demand.
Last week was full of more lucky giveaway winners. Congrats to our winning members:
- June Fox of Development Exchange Inc., John Bennett of msnbc.com, and Annette Erbst of Minnesota Lawyers Concern for Lawyers each “chalked” up a chalkboard mug from Higher Logic.
- Sarah Mann Wilcox of North Carolina Center for Nonprofits is the winner of nonprofit expert, Kivi Leroux Miller‘s new book, Content Marketing for Nonprofits.
- Otto O’Connor of Mass Equality landed a free mobile internet account from Mobile Active
- Kendra Sampson of The Arc of Frederick County scored a free six months of service from Constant Contact
- Kirsten Sherk of ipas walked away with Beaconfire’s Quick Start Plan
This week’s engagement award goes to Shari Cartun! Shari is a new member, but is already taking an active role in the community. She just started the new Community of Practice, Nonprofits and Data, where you can connect with Shari and fellow data nerds.
Stay tuned for more MAM prizes to come, including our grand prizes for renewals and community engagement!
As we head into this week of Thanksgiving, why not send some #NTENThanks to a fellow nonprofit colleague who’s helped you out? Know someone you think is in need of some big recognition? Nominate them for an award.
A huge thanks to all of our MAM sponsors!