It’s officially mid-November, which means that candy corn is 90% off at the grocery store and nearly everyone has purchased a pot of mums. It also means that we’ve wrapped up week two of Member Appreciation month!
Highlights from week two included free-to-Members webinars, Storytelling: Planting the Seeds that Grow on November 10th and Responsive Design – What It Is and Why You Need It on November 12th, and, of course, more awesome giveaways to our community!
Congratulations and #ntenthanks to all the winners:
- Jesper Alfonsson, Kimberly Galberaith, Sand St. Louis, and Kelly Rembold all won flash drives, courtesy of Tech Soup Global, loaded with NTEN reports
- Peggy Woods-Clark gets to post a free job on NTEN’s Job Board
- Katie Damico and Glenn Allinger each scored a sweet NTEN swag bag
- Emma Chadband is taking home a book thanks to the Foundation Center
If you haven’t had a chance yet to participate, stay tuned–there are more prizes and free-to-Members webinars still ahead! Check out:
- Crafting a Formal Volunteer Program on November 16
- Five Steps for a Successful Online Strategy on November 17
- Podcasting Strategy for Nonprofits on November 19
For all the latest MAM happenings, follow the #ntenthanks hashtag, and don’t forget to share your #ntenthanks for another person you appreciate!