Member Appreciation Month (MAM) is here! All month long, we have free programs, special prizes, and other surprises exclusively for NTEN Members as our way of letting our Members know how much we appreciate all they do for us all year long.
But that’s not all – the best part of MAM is geting to spread the appreciation! Let a fellow colleague know how much you appreciate them by sharing your thanks using the hashtag: #ntenthanks.
So, what’s up this week?
Kick of the celebration online with NTEN staff and a panel of NTEN Members TODAY at 11:00am PT with the free webinar: 2014 Year in Review: NTEN Community Impact.
Other webinars this week — all free to NTEN Members — include:
- Wednesday, November 5 at 11:00am PT: Content Strategy for Nonprofits: Getting Started (Part 1 of 3)
- Thursday, November 6 at 11:00am PT: Creating and Championing an Awesome Organizational Culture
Looking for more discussion-based or in-person interaction with fellow NTEN Members? Many of our 501 Tech Clubs are doing special events this month — see what’s happening in a city near you. Or, check out the online events happening with the various Communities of Practice.
Have we got party favors for you! We’re giving away prizes every day, plus special thank you weekly giveaways to Members actively engaged with the NTEN Member community. Week 1’s fabulous prizes includes:
- NTEN swag bags
- HigherLogic rotatable mobile charger and flashlight
- TechSoup Global thumb drive
- 1-month subscription to Foundation Directory Online and a grantwriting book bundle from The Foundation Center
- Two 1-hour sessions of consulting services from Cloud4Good
- Beaconfire mini-engagement assessment
Don’t get left out! It’s not too late to join NTEN or renew your membership.
Huge #ntenthanks to Member Appreciation Month sponsors!
Member Appreciation Month wouldn’t be the same without the contributions of our sponsors! A big #NTENTHANKS for their support.
Grand Prize Sponsor