It’s hard for us to believe, but we’re already halfway through Member Appreciation Month (MAM)! Taking the glass-is-half-full approach, that means there are still lots of free webinars to take advantage of, tons of prizes to give out, and of course, plenty of NTEN thanks!
This week, Steve Heye won our engagement prize: webinars for life from Idealware! Many people in the community know Steve to be a tireless nonprofit technology champion and supporter of the NTEN Community. And it’s true – he’s been a generous #ntenthanks tweeter and an active webinar participant throughout MAM. He’s also a member of NTEN’s Membership Committee and gave a great presentation at the Minnesota Council of Nonprofit’s annual conference, Nonprofits in Motion, earlier this month in St. Paul.
Congratulations to all of our winners from week 2 of MAM:
- Buzz Moran, from the Salvage Vanguard Theater, won a 1-month subscription to Foundation Directory Online from the Foundation Center
- Joel Macaluso, with iMedia, received a cool rotatable mobile charger and flashlight with logo from Higher Logic
- Austin Roelofs, from Kids’ FoodBasket, scored a Foundation Center 3-book bundle
- George Hsing, with the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network, won a Jackson River swag bag full of goodies
- Tinisha Hunt, with Every Child Inc., walked away with a 2-hour brand or website consulting package from Wire Media
- Amanda Luther,from Charity Dynamics,received a nifty TechSoup thumb drive
- Brinda Ramaiya, from Fidelity Charitable, snagged an NTEN swag bag
We have a full week ahead! Check out:
- Content Strategy for Nonprofits: The Content Life-Cycle (Nov. 19)
- Measure Your Mission: 5 Steps to Turn Your Data into Dollars (Nov. 20)
- Tips and Tools for Board and Community Engagement (Nov. 21)
Prizes:We’ve got more great prizes from Jackson River, Foundation Center, Higher Logic, TechSoup, and Small World Labs, and of course, treats from NTEN!
Special Member Offers:
Sign up for Foundation Directory Online (FDO) Professional during the month of November! When you sign up for three months, you’ll get one additional month free*, plus a free training webinar (valued at $69) included if you subscribe by November 30. Save now at: foundationcenter.org/fdo.
*Applicable to new subscribers. Please note that accounts will be auto-billed at the regular purchase price for the following billing cycle. This promotional offer is valid through November 30, 2014 and cannot be combined with any other existing offers.
NeonCRM is offering three months of free service to NTEN Members that sign up for the first time before 2015. This enables organizations to get up and running with a web-based fundraising system before year’s end. Sign up now. NeonCRM is also offering a Giving Tuesday webinar series to help educate nonprofits about how to make the most of this new special day for nonprofits. Speakers include Beth Kanter and others. Register for free as an NTEN Member.
Stay tuned to the #ntenthanks hashtag for the latest MAM happenings, and remember to share your #ntenthanks for another person you appreciate
Grand Prize Sponsor