Member Appreciation Month (MAM) celebrations are underway! One week in and we’ve already had several free-for-Member webinars, prizes, and best of all, lots of #ntenthanks from community members sharing their gratitude for and with one another.
My biggest #ntenthanks was getting to kick off the MAM celebrations by hosting the 2014 NTEN Year in Review: Community Impact webinar. I have to say, my eyes got misty when I listened to several NTEN Members on the webinar share how their experiences with various NTEN programs have made a difference in their work. If you missed the webinar, I encourage you to check out the recording and get inspired by these amazing folks.
This week, our engagement prize — a 1-month subscription to Foundation Directory Online from The Foundation Center — goes to Richard Mussler-Wright from NTEN Member partner, Idaho Nonprofit Center. Richard has been spreading the word about MAM and NTEN’s partnership program to Idaho Nonprofit Center members. He even went above and beyond this week to help get a Member signed up just in time to take part in a webinar.
And we’re not sure how he does it, but once again, David Krumlof, of The Pierce Family Foundation, was the very first person to register for the NTC. As a thank you for being our first registrant for years in the running, David won a free conference registration for next fall’s Leading Change Summit.
Congratulations to our winners:
- Jennifer Errick, from the National Parks Conservancy, won a handy thumb drive from TechSoup Global
- Barbara Ayotte, of Management Services for Health, received a mini-engagement assessment from Beaconfire
- Kodi Seaton, of The Pew Charitable Trusts, scored a Higher Logic rotatable mobile charger and flashlight
- Neil Zarchin, of Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano, walked away with two one-hour sessions of consulting services from Cloud for Good
- Erica Butler, from GoodWorks, won a special prize package from Jackson River
- Michael Mesolowski, of Malignant Hyperthermia of the United States, secured 3-book bundle curtesy of The Foundation Center
- Celine Felan, of Blackbaud, and Steve Scholl-Buckwald, of Pesticide Action Network North America, both snagged NTEN swag bags
Here’s what we’ve got in store for you in the week ahead:
- Content Strategy for Nonprofits: Tech Tools to Get the Job Done (Nov. 12)
- Overcoming Barriers to Creating Change (Nov. 13)
We’ve got prizes this week from Higher Logic, Foundation Center, Wire Media, TechSoup, Jackson River, and Idealware, plus some NTEN goodies!
Special Member Offers:
Sign up for Foundation Directory Online (FDO) Professional during the month of November! When you sign up for three months, you’ll get one additional month free*, plus a free training webinar (valued at $69) included if you subscribe by November 30. Save now at: foundationcenter.org/fdo.
*Applicable to new subscribers. Please note that accounts will be auto-billed at the regular purchase price for the following billing cycle. This promotional offer is valid through November 30, 2014 and cannot be combined with any other existing offers.
NeonCRM is offering three months of free service to NTEN Members that sign up for the first time before 2015. This enables organizations to get up and running with a web-based fundraising system before year’s end. Sign up now. NeonCRM is also offering a Giving Tuesday webinar series to help educate nonprofits about how to make the most of this new special day for nonprofits. Speakers include Beth Kanter and others. Register for free as an NTEN Member.
Stay tuned to the #ntenthanks hashtag for the latest MAM happenings, and remember to share your #ntenthanks for another person you appreciate.
Grand Prize Sponsor