It’s been a busy Spring, to say the least. We just launched our new website, kicked off a new program with Google Fiber, and welcomed new team members Leana and Dan, on top of announcing key opportunities for our upcoming Leading Change Summit and 2016 Nonprofit Technology Conference.
Did you miss the news because you were out on a well deserved vacation? We won’t hold it against you, although our office dog, Lulu, is exhausted from jealousy over reading your out-of-office responses.
Here’s a recap of opportunities and deadlines for you to get involved in. It wouldn’t be the same without you. Know someone that might be interested? Looking for that right moment to get on your colleague’s good side? Share these opportunities with them. We’re always looking for new voices to keep growing our smart network of nonprofit techies.
- 15LCS Scholarships: We have 25 available for individuals that work in nonprofit organizations. If you know someone who’d be interested in attending this Summit, please encourage them to apply. The 15LCS will take place in Washington, DC on Sept. 13-16.
Deadline: June 30
- 16NTC Session Submission Process: Submit your session ideas, or just submit ideas for sessions that you’d like to see! The 16NTC will take place in San Jose on March 23-25.
Deadline: June 26
- Tech Staffing Survey Bonus! If you take the Tech Staffing Survey, you will be entered to win either a free 16NTC registration or a $500 Amazon gift card.
Deadline: June 30
- Digital Inclusion Fellowship Program: In partnership with Google Fiber, we’re launching a nationwide fellowship program in eight Google Fiber metro areas – Atlanta, Austin, Charlotte, Kansas City, Nashville, Provo, Raleigh-Durham, and Salt Lake City – where they’ll spend a year expanding, designing, or building digital inclusion programs. Do you live in one of the eight metro areas? Apply for a Fellowship!
Deadline: June 10
- NTEN Labs: Are you in Portland (OR), Miami, or Chicago? We have three in-person Labs coming up in June, July, and August that focus on Project Management and Campaign Planning and Management. They’re being offered at a really good rate (even better if you’re a NTEN Member!). Check them out!