News and resources from NTEN’s Nonprofit Tech Clubs (volunteer-led local groups of nonprofit professionals and techies who get together for regular in-person events), Communities of Practice (CoPs) (volunteer-organized affinity groups), and the NTEN online community platform (conversations about all things nonprofit tech).
NetSquared Victoria is so forward-thinking about tech, they had a rocket ship at their last meeting, just to keep up with them.
Doing Good with Data: Communities of Practice
- The WordPress Community of Practice discusses: What are good ways to train WordPress users?
- Judy, an organizer for the Nonprofits & Data Community of Practice, shares her takeaways from the Do Good Data conference
Who Knew Facebook Ads Could Be So Fun? Tech Clubs
- Tech4Good Cleveland (Cleveland, OH) learned about storytelling through video
- One of the fabulous 501 Tech Club DC (Washington, DC) organizers, Victoria Anania, put together a blog post about their 16NTC highlights
- Who knew Facebook Ads could be so fun?! The NetSquared Victoria (Victoria, BC) community does
Got Benchmarks? Community Forum