News and resources from NTEN’s Nonprofit Tech Clubs (volunteer-led local groups of nonprofit professionals and techies who get together for regular in-person events), Communities of Practice (CoPs) (volunteer-organized affinity groups), and the NTEN online community platform (conversations about all things nonprofit tech).
What Are Your 2016 Data Resolutions?: CoPs
- How do I integrate social media into my site? Weigh in on the WordPress CoP’s Question of the Month
- What are your 2016 Data Resolutions? (courtesy of Nonprofits & Data CoP)
- Water is the basic need that many people are shockingly denied. Why is this a tech issue? Listen to the recording from the Women in Nonprofit Technology group’s chat with Tiffani Ashley Bell of the Detroit Water Project
- All about Drupal 8 and CiviCRM, theming and best practices for test sites, thanks to this month’s Drupal community call
A Recap of Digital Trends Chat and More: Tech Clubs
- Tech4Good Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) is looking for another co-organizer – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more
- Learn more about what happened at 501 Tech Club DC’s (Washington, DC) recent event on digital trends with several awesome long-time NTENers as well as civil rights activist, DeRay Mckesson
- Help 501 Tech-MI Lansing (Lansing, MI) kick off by filling out this short interest survey
- Check out the recap and slides from NetSquared Vancouver’s (Vancouver, BC) discussion about how data can be mapped and visualized
— Susy Schultz (@Susys) January 14, 2016
Help Deb with an Event Management Problem: Community Forum
- The evergreen question that has been threading for a year: What technology grouping are you using?
- Have a Donor Information Systems Manager job description you’d like to share? Bring it right here!
- Check out the huge Taxonomy of Women in Technology Resources
- Help Deb solve an event management problem
- Know of any Apsona training? Help Andrea out
- Calling Switzerland! Dan is looking for nonprofit tech community members in Switzerland—is this you?