News and resources from NTEN’s Nonprofit Tech Clubs (volunteer-led local groups of nonprofit professionals and techies who get together for regular in-person events), Communities of Practice (CoPs) (volunteer-organized affinity groups), and the NTEN online community platform (conversations about all things nonprofit tech).
It’s always a good day to talk about storytelling, as Tech4Good SW Florida show in the above picture!
Qualitative Data and You: Communities of Practice
- WordPress Community of Practice’s question of the month is about e-commerce solutions
- Nonprofits & Data Community of Practice wants to know how you use qualitative data
- The Drupal Community of Practice started a thread about their favorite modules
How to Track Time: Nonprofit Tech Clubs
- The NetSquared Victoria group (Victoria, BC) discussed driving growth and social impact with public sector and tech community collaboration
- Notes, slides, and video from Tech4Good SWFL (Naples, FL) event on storytelling
- Bagels & Bytes (Pittsburgh, PA) shared notes from their conversations on time tracking and the upcoming changes to FLSA law and more
What Do You Do Before You Hit “Send?”: Community Forum
- Help Marty find some sample social media activist privacy tips
- Alexandra wants to know what steps do you take before you hit Send on a mass email
- How do you balance your content calendar?
- How do you translate e-newsletter best practices for nonprofit leadership?