We were thrilled to spend a few days learning and connecting alongside many of you last month at the 2021 Nonprofit Technology Conference. But that learning and connecting aren’t over!
NTEN’s online forums connect community members virtually around topics of interest from technology tools to job experiences to personal identities. Regardless of your job description or career experience, there’s a space for asking questions, sharing resources, and connecting with your peers.
We offer online groups on a range of topics, and you can even start a new one!
- Join online groups of interest to you (be sure to log in to see all of the groups).
- Start a new group or learn more about getting one started by emailing us.
- Support online group organizers by serving as a Lead Online Organizer for a year.
Local Tech Clubs
NTEN’s Tech Clubs connect community members in local areas across the U.S., Canada, and beyond. Some groups have continued to host events virtually during the pandemic, but all groups look forward to gathering again when possible. These groups create valuable opportunities for nonprofit professionals of all backgrounds to connect with local peers, service providers, and potential collaborators.
We’re excited for all Tech Clubs to return safely to events in the future and want you to be part of it!
- Join the Tech Club in your area.
- Start a new Tech Club if your area doesn’t have one – starting the group and making plans now is a great way to be ready for live events when the time comes. Email us to get started!
- Support the network of local organizers by serving as a Lead Tech Club Organizer for a year.