Have you ever wanted to be onstage in front of thousands of friends & colleagues? Here’s your chance! Share your knowledge and passion in an Ignite talk at 15NTC in Austin. We had so much fun last year that we’ve added a second day of memorable presentations from people in our community.
What is Ignite?
Ignite is a fast-paced, fun, thought-provoking social event that educates and entertains. Ignite talks give you the opportunity to share your fascinations and passions with the NTC Community. But, there’s a catch: you are strictly limited to five minutes, and 20 slides, which advance automatically every 15 seconds. This is not a sales pitch. It’s a passion pitch.
Submit your application to be an Ignite speaker by December 19. All applicants will be notified by December 23.
To give you a better visual, relive the glory that was the 14NTC Ignite session:
Upcoming 15NTC Ignite Dates:
- December 19, 2014: Ignite Application Deadline
- December 23, 2014: Ignite Applicants Notified
- February 20, 2015: Ignite Presention Slides Due
NTC Ignite Application Guidelines
- Preference will be given to nonprofit staff
- We are looking for presentations on topics that are interesting, fun, challenging, and provocative
- Preference will be given to new voices and new topics