The latest news, events, and good reads from NTEN Members.
- Global Impact recently announced the launch of Growfund, an online, community-based charitable giving platform. Growfund is a donor-advised fund with no investment minimum, so your giving impact starts with the first dollar.
- The free Membership Growth Online Summit (#WASummit2016), is going on now through April 8. Sign up to hear NTEN CEO, Amy Sample Ward, along with speakers like NTEN Members, Jason Shim and Mark Hallman, discuss how to attract members, promote your organization, build an amazing outreach program, and more!
- What if you could gain access to funding for the technology improvements you need to improve your organization’s effectiveness? Join Altus Dynamics for a free webinar on surefire ways to build a successful technology funding proposal.
- Digital Promise has tips for what to avoid and what to embrace when it comes to personalized learning.
- Do your communications efforts measure up? Forum One launched a new survey to shed light on how nonprofit professionals define and measure the success of their communications efforts. Respond and receive a free copy of the results.
- Speaking of reports, the results are in for the 2016 Communications Report from Kivi Leroux-Miller.
- “Diversity is not just some buzzword.” See3‘s insightful blog series explores why nonprofits need to have a talk about diversity.
- Does Hillary Clinton have a Shadow IT problem? Peter Campbell makes the case that the motivations for the email server may have been technical, not political.
- Moms Rising offers a new tool to draw attention to the importance of family leave. List Your Leave provides a free database of family leave policies, with company culture ratings and anonymous reviews.
- More new projects! The White House announced “The Opportunity Project,” a new open data effort to improve economic mobility for all Americans. We were excited to see many NTEN Members on the list of organizations involved in this innovative effort.
Got some news or a tech success story you’d like to share? Email us any news you have to share, and we may feature it in an upcoming Member News and on the blog.