2015 was a big year for the NTEN community.
Over 100 nonprofit professionals, representing a wide range of missions and causes, received scholarships to a variety of NTEN programs including the Nonprofit Technology Conference, the Leading Change Summit, online events, and NTEN Membership. 35 volunteer-led groups hosted meetups across the country, helping hundreds of changemakers navigate the ever-evolving world of technology.
We were able to achieve this and more through the direct financial support of community members like you. Your donations (some $10 and some $1,000) ensured that nonprofits had access to the resources and support they needed to use technology to fulfill their missions.
We need your help to make 2016 the best year yet for the nonprofit technology community!
Our goal is to raise $25,000 by March 21. With $25,000, NTEN will be able to:
- Bring in new members who may not be able to cover the cost of NTEN Membership
- Ensure a diverse range of organizations can attend the NTC through scholarships
- Support our worldwide Tech Clubs with more materials to enhance their experience
- Develop new programs and resources for NTEN’s growing community
We couldn’t run a campaign like this on our own. Instead, we are proud to have Community Champions stepping up to help share their story and support for NTEN.
Here’s how you can help right now:
- Sign up to be a Community Champion (it’s not too late!). Just send an email to Allison Jones (email@example.com), our marketing director, and she’ll get you all set up.
- Make a donation to a Community Champion or directly on the NTEN website.
- Share the campaign with your network on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or on your own blog.
Thank you for being part of the NTEN community and for your support!