A few weeks ago, 35 board members and community leaders helped us launch the 2013 NTEN Challenge with the goal of raising $50,000 to celebrate reaching 50,000 NTEN community members. We are so excited to see this community continue to grow, bringing in diverse organizations, ideas, and individuals. 2013 also included the expansion of NTEN programs, research, and events. Here’s this year’s full review!
Nonprofit Technology Conference
- 1,671 attendees from 13 different countries
- 147 OnlineNTC attendees
- Over 150 educational sessions
- The first annual Geek Games
- 13NTC tweets during the conference: 3,000 from 806 unique tweeters from over 128 locations (thanks, Chris Tuttle for these cool visual charts)
- The 2013 NTEN Community Report included findings that NTEN Members are ahead of the general community with regard to Technology Adoption!
- 9,000 members from 19 different countries
- 50,000 community members
- 100+ online educational programs
- 4 cohorts of the Nonprofit Tech Academy
- 26 Tech Clubs
- 8 Communities of Practice
- 18 participants in 2 cohorts of Communities of Impact
- 3 Master Classes
- NTEN: Change, the quarterly journal for nonprofit leaders, now has 32,000 subscribers
- 7 reports
- 15 case studies
Join us for an amazing 2014! Help us make next year even bigger and better: donate today to the NTEN Challenge, supporting a board or community member or donate directly on the website. Be sure to register for the 14NTC, too!