This year’s Nonprofit Technology Conference includes over 300 speakers in 130+ sessions.
This year we are introducing a new aspect of the NTC agenda: featured sessions. These are sessions that are during the normal session block times and may feel just like other sessions.
The real difference that separates these sessions from the 130 other sessions is that these have been created or curated by NTEN directly (meaning they aren’t part of the community submission process) and that NTEN believes are the topics of highest interest or import for our community right now.
If NTEN was going to say what the top six topics of the year would be, these sessions are it. And by “top six topics” we don’t mean to say that the other sessions at the NTC aren’t incredibly valuable or pertinent to your organization! These featured sessions are NTEN’s way of showing our voice at the NTC and highlighting topics that help us meet our mission.
The featured sessions at 18NTC include:
- The Age of Automation: Bots, AI, and the Struggle for Humanity
- Technology, Org Culture, and Your Mission
- Cultivating a 21st Century Org
- NTEN Solveathon: Help Find the Next Big Solution for MIT Solve
- Net Neutrality, Governing the Web, and Building an Internet for All
- Cybersecurity: What Is It, Why Should I Care, and What Can I Do?