We kicked off September by launching the 2014 Leading Change Summit…and we couldn’t have done it without you.
All of us all NTEN are amazed (but not too surprised, really) by the degree of engagement at the 14LCS, and by the movement of individual ideas into actionable projects during the Idea Accelerator. We’re grateful for the articles, blog posts, videos, photos, and more from the 14LCS community. Relive the experience and learn what attendees absorbed during the four days at 14LCS through this content round-up.
Did we miss anything? Please let us know in the comments.
Also, check out the #14LCS experience on Twitter and Instagram, along with the hashtags for each track: Impact Leadership (#14LCSImpact), Digital Strategy (#14LCSDigital), and Future of Technology (#14LCSFuture). Also, check out the #14LCS community discussion forum.
- NTEN Leading Change Summit: #14LCS Reflection, Beth Kanter
- How the NonProfit World Does Tech, Grace Andrews, Graph Alchemist
- Choosing Research Methods for Data-Driven Storytelling, Alexandra Samuel
- Accelerating Ideas at the NTEN Leading Change Summit, Michelle Chaplin
- 3 Key Takeaways from NTEN Leading Change Summit 2014, Erin Shy, Abila
- #14LCS NTEN’s Leading Change Summit 2014, Korin Lykam, Business for Culture and the Arts
- Developing a Code of Conduct for your Nonprofit Event, Justin P. Clark, Social Change Consulting
- Three Takeaways from #14LCS, Kirsten Kippen, The Connected Cause
- The California Endowment’s Communications Strategies that Fast Track Policy Change, Media Impact Funders
- Winning Nonprofit Ideas at the Leading Change Summit, Idea Accelerator, Demetrio Cardona Maguigad, LimeRed Studio
- Notes from the Leading Change Summit, Johanna Cricenti, Virginia Tech – OIRED
- Nonprofit Technology Served and Underserved: Recap from #14LCS, Joleen Ong for IMAB
- 14LCS Idea Accelerator: Transforming Technology in Social Change, NTEN
- 14LCS Idea Accelerator Pitches – Onward!, NTEN
- 2014 NTEN Awards at 14LCS, NTEN
- Nonprofit Technology Leveraged for Social Change, Amy DeVita, Third Sector Today
- Nonprofit Tech Must Evolve Inclusively, Paul Clolery, The NonProfit Times
- Leading Change Summit: Day One, Amy DeVita, Third Sector Today
- Love Data or Get Left Behind, Amy DeVita, Third Sector Today
- Idea Accelerator: “Say This, Not That” pitch
- Idea Accelerator: “Campus Light” pitch
- Idea Accelerator: “Connections: Aged Out Foster Kids & Caring Adults” pitch
- 14LCSPhotos, Trav Williams, Broken Banjo Photography (Official 14LCS Photos)