Virtual Exhibit Hall
Adapting and Thriving: How Nonprofits Are Responding to the Pandemic – Virtual Roundtable
We invite you to take part in a virtual roundtable discussion focused on the impact of COVID-19 and how nonprofits are adjusting. This roundtable will provide an opportunity for top nonprofits to share their experiences and gain insights from peer organizations facing similar circumstances.
The discussion will be facilitated by Bruce Namerow, founder of Interactive Strategies. He will be joined by:
- Crystal Hudson, Director of Fundraising & Digital Strategy, Special Olympics
- Brandy Swimeley, VP of Marketing, Defenders of Wildlife
- Craig Zeltsar, Founder, NNE Marketing
Sample topics for discussion include:
- What impacts are you seeing on your fundraising?
- How are you adjusting budgets?
- How can you make up revenue from the loss of in-person events
- What channels are now more effective than others?
We’d love to hear from you! Be sure to add any challenges you’re currently trying to solve in the registration form.
The roundtable will take place Tuesday, May 12, from 11:30am-12:30pm. Register here and use the form to let us know if there are any other topics, issues or challenges you’d like to discuss.
Interactive Strategies is a DC digital agency specializing in strategy, design, branding, content, technology and marketing. We have worked with numerous nonprofits in our nearly 20 years, including The Wilderness Society, Special Olympics, Lupus Foundation of America and Food Allergy Research & Education. We help nonprofits get more out of their fundraising efforts by coordinating their online ecosystem.