Coaching sessions are new part of the NTR program. It is an opportunity to get financial support for up to 10 hours of coaching services for your organization on a technology related project area. It can be in the focus area of the final project you selected as part of Term I or any other technology related topic that is a current priority for your organization.
We work with our extensive network of experts to find an appropriate match for your specific focus. This is not a volunteer engagement but rather a paid consulting opportunity that is covered through your participation on the NTR program.
- Receive up to 10 hours of coaching support
- A minimum of 7 hours of the total 10 hours will be direct contact time in the form of phone calls, video conferences or in-person meetings.
- Up to 3 hours of the total time can be spent on other related activities such as the coach performing assessments, researching resources, email, etc.
- Specific needs and goals for how the coaching time will be used will be determined as part of the initial coaching call.
- Coaching services should be completed by the end of your active program time period (Mar 31, 2016). If for any reasons this is not possible NTEN should be notified and accommodations can be made.
What To Expect
- Your coach will follow-up to set your initial call where you will define common goals and outcomes
- Clarifying needs, process and next steps in a planning/strategy process
- Support, guidance tips and instruction around your area of focus to help movie it forward
- Not an in-depth project from start to finish like building a new website, setting up a new CRM, etc. (much larger than 10hrs)
If you have any other questions you need answered prior to being able to complete this form please contact the NTEN team at firstname.lastname@example.org