One of the biggest mistakes organizations make is in the stewardship that happens between campaigns. We get so caught up in “the ask” that we forget what it is that really drives people to give in the first place: relationships. And relationships take time. Seems like every day we learn about a new software or mobile app designed to save us time. But knowing which tools will work for us can be daunting. In this most revealing session, you’ll go behind the curtain to see which tools will allow you to manage your online presence, enhance your communications, and master your social media universe.
Join Jay Wilkinson, founder of Firespring and one of America’s top-rated speakers on nonprofit communications, Dana Ostomel, the founder of the crowdfunding website DepositaGift.com, and Nate Rusch, Director of Technologies and Audience Insights at St. Baldrick’s Foundation, to learn how to use technology to create a loyal and social supporter base that you can grow to be your army of advocates. Here’s what you’ll learn:
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- What donor stewardship means in an online world
- Why a consistent communications plan is essential, and the keys to easy implementation
- What you can do to establish a brand that your community feels connected to
- Methods for creating repeat donors
- How to generate loyal support long past a specific campaign