Your 20NTC exhibitor package includes the following benefits:
- Registrations (see next FAQ item)
- One (1) 10’ wide x 10’ deep dedicated exhibit area (or 10′ x 20′, or 20′ x 20′ depending on selection)
- One (1) standard 6′ table
- Two (2) chairs
- One (1) wastebasket
- Wireless high-speed internet access
- One (1) 10-amp electrical drop
- One (1) lead retrieval device per exhibitor upon request
- Inclusion of contact information in the NTC conference app, including a 25-word company description
- 2020 “I’m exhibiting at the NTC” logo to use in marketing and post on your website
- Back wall and side rail drape
Does my exhibitor package include any conference registrations?
The number and type of conference registration vary depending on your exhibitor package:
- 10×10 package: Either three booth-only registrations OR one full registration (with access to sessions) and one booth-only registration
- 10×20 package: Either six booth-only registrations OR two full registrations and two booth-only registrations
- 20×20 package: Either 12 booth-only passes OR four full registrations and four booth-only registrations
In addition to the complimentary registrations, exhibitors can opt to purchase:
- Up to three additional booth-only registrations for $250. After February 1, 2020 the cost increases to $300.
- Up to four full conference registrations at the discounted registration rate of $649 until February 1, 2020. Beyond this, additional registrations are subject to standard attendee pricing and member/non-member rates.
Does the exhibitor package include signage?
We do not provide signage and strongly suggest that you bring your own popup or other signage.
Do you have an example of a booth?
This is a standard 10×10 booth setup.