There is a limit of three sessions per organization. It does not matter if you are participating as a Lead or additional speaker. We set this limit to help ensure a wide and diverse range of voices and perspectives are included in the delivery of the educational content at the conference.
Speaker Team Compositions
We encourage the following characteristics around the speaker teams for each session
- Nonprofit voice represented
- *At least 2 – No Solos (Diversity of perspectives & risk management)
- Encourage the inclusion of underrepresented groups
- Encourage new voices from the community
- *Max number of speakers in a session 4 (5 if a panel and one is a moderator).
*Solo presenter sessions are allowed for Sprint sessions as well as they have a max speaker limit of 2 speakers