After you’ve added staff to your organizational account, adapt and share this message to help them take advantage of their new member benefits.
Dear [AWESOME STAFF],
[ORG NAME] is now a member of NTEN (https://www.nten.org). NTEN convenes the nonprofit community and offers professional credentials and training. With training and resources that cover leadership, programs, fundraising, IT, and marketing and communications—there is something for all of us!
I’ve just added you to our account so you can take advantage of our NTEN member benefits. Here are some next steps:
- Log into the NTEN site: You’re already in the system, so just click “I forgot my password” to create a password (https://www.nten.org)
- Sign up for a member orientation webinar (https://www.nten.org/membership/orientation/)
- Join an online community group to ask questions and share resources about all things nonprofit technology (https://community.nten.org)
- Go through the list of upcoming online trainings (https://www.nten.org/education/online-trainings/)
- Check out the various in-person workshops and conferences (https://nten.org/education/in-person-events/)
Feel free to reach out to NTEN with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-(503)-272-8800.
Let’s do this!