The Online Training Center is your hub for all your learning activity during the Core program. You will all materials, dates and links need to participate in all aspects of each week’s topic.
Accessing the Online Training Center
- Log in to your account at nten.org
- Navigate to Education > Learning Dashboard
- Click on the “Orientation Course” or the “Online Training Center” link
Navigating within the Online Training Center
To learn more about how to navigate within the Online Training Center be sure to take a few minutes and do the Orientation Course first.
Accessing Your Courses in the Online Training Center
Once in the Online Training Center, you can access your courses in three ways
- Click on the “My Learning” in the left-hand column
- Learning Calendar shows those coming up
- The area below the dashboard graphs list courses you are enrolled in with a link to “See All” as well