The Online Training Center is your hub for all your learning activity during the Core program. You will all materials, dates and links need to participate in all aspects of each week’s topic.
Accessing the Online Training Center
- Log in to your account at nten.org
- On your Account profile click on the “Show Your Professional Certificate Profile”
- Click on the “Go to Course Content” link next to a course you have registered for
Navigating within the Online Training Center
To learn more about how to navigate within the Online Training Center be sure to take a few minutes and do the *Course: Orientation Demo. This is will be visible in your certificate profile by default.
*This is currently out-of-date due to a major system upgrade. We are working to update that course shortly.
Accessing Your Courses in the Online Training Center
Once in the Online Training Center, you can access your courses in three ways
- Click on the “My Learning’ on the right-hand column
- Learning Calendar shows those coming up
- Area below dashboard graphs list courses you are enrolled in with a link to “See All” as well