Once you’re accepted as an NTEN Faculty member and completed an intake process, you’re ready to begin developing your course content and prepare for your virtual class.
- Please read this FAQ to find answers to most of your questions.
- Course content must be submitted via the Dropbox upload link sent to you in the introduction/update email.
- Tip: If you have trouble with your Dropbox link for any reason, you can submit content via email.
- Typically the deadline to submit course content is 30 days before the course is published. This gives us time to review all content and finalize any changes necessary.
- Courses are published and released to participants the Thursday prior to the live virtual class.
- Participants complete pre-work to help them explore course concepts.
- Includes a knowledge check quiz.
- Live virtual class builds on pre-work and sets the stage for the homework assignment.
- Includes interactive classroom content to engage participants.
- The class is recorded for participants to access on-demand.
- Participants complete the homework assignment and submit it to faculty.
- Faculty provides feedback on participant’s homework.