Course pre-work is an important learning primer before the virtual class. Participants should gain a high-level overview of the topics being presented in the class.
Pre-work should include 1 to 3 articles of relevant media content and should not take participants longer than 30 minutes total to work through.
- Pre-reading: Should be short articles, blog posts, reports, or other reading material.
- If using blogs or other online articles, please strip out all extraneous advertising, branded headers, and menus.
- Must be an Adobe Acrobat 9 or higher compatible PDF or Word Docx.
- NTEN’s logo should be placed at the top right of the document header.
- The main source must be cited at the bottom left in the footer of each page.
- The font should be 14pt Arial.
- Use this template to format pre-readings.
- Audio & video can be used as alternatives to or in addition to pre-readings.