Faculty develops course content in collaboration with the NTEN Education team far in advance of the scheduled week of the course.
Content development & delivery process
- Faculty develops course content: 60 days from class date.
- Faculty submits course content to NTEN: 30 days from class date.
- Course content revisions are finalized: 2 weeks before the class.
- The course is published: Thursday before the class.
- Following the course release, faculty works with NTEN host to produce the live virtual class.
- Following the virtual class, homework is due to faculty from participants by Sunday night.
- Faculty will respond to participant homework through email with their feedback by the next Sunday.
- Tip: It’s important to remember to use “reply all” when responding to homework. This ensures NTEN’s Education team can track homework completion.