Learn more about the controls and how to start a call.
1) Go to https://www.uberconference.com/ and log in.
Password: Ask NTEN’s Community Manager for the password
Note: Use these credentials only to access the UberConference host controls. Please do not edit the account settings.
2) Click the “Start Conference” button to begin your call.
Note: The conference will end when you hang up the phone or close your browser so let a co-organizer or NTEN’s Community Manager start the call if you need to leave early.
3) Access the audio either via your phone or computer.
Note: To limit background noise and echo, use a headset.
3a) To start the audio by phone:
- Click the “My Phone” button.
- Dial 866-853-1888.
- Press 2.
- Enter the organizer pin 31823 to start the conference.
3b) To start the audio by computer:
- Click the “My Computer” button.
- The conference will begin immediately.
4) Host control icons explained (left to right):
- Share your screen
- Pull up the audio options menu
- Invite attendees (Use case: Inviting a presenter who might have lost the dial-in info)
- Record the call (Note: This only records audio–no screensharing.)
- Mute all participants
- Lock the call to new participants
- End the call