Add these etiquette expectations to your collaborative call notes and reiterate to your attendees at the start of each call.
- Use a headset rather than a speakerphone or computer microphone, when possible
- These calls are for discussion, however always mute yourself when not speaking
- Give a quick “this is [NAME]” to announce yourself each time you speak
- Please stay on topic and share speaking time with your fellow participants
- If you can, be prepared to follow along with and contribute to our collaborative notes
- Help us know who’s on the call, add yourself to the the roll call section